IGNOU notifies all IGNOU Students for upcoming Interactive Seminar which organised on 27th April 2016 on 10 Days Training programme on Employability Enhancement and Life Skills under “Barclays Youth Employability Initiative”
IGNOU University Campus Placement Cell has announced Seminar on 27th April at 11:00 PM at University Campus – Convention Centre, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110 068.
This vent is announced for those students who has registered for 10 Days training programme of Employability Enhancement and Life Skills who enrolled in final year BA, Bcom, BSc, BCA, BSW, BTS, MCom , MEG Courses in session July 2015 and January 2016.
Detailed about Programme:
This programme is available to all students without any fees, It is sponsored by Barclays. Objective of this programme is to develop employee skills and make them employable as industry want from them.
Highlights: Two modules in this programme:
- Basic Life Skills: Students can learn Online Self Learning and Consistent by giving them Id and Password so candidate can access them from anywhere
- Advance Life Skills: in this modules following point covered
- Employability Skills: Write Resume, Apply for Job, Telephonic Interview, Personal Interview, Group Discussion
- Business Communication: Customer Service Orientation, Cultural sensitization etc
- Job Interview Skills: Time and Stress, Management, Building self confidence, Effective Team Playing
- Interpersonal Skills: Critical and Analytical thinking