IGNOU 2017 Registration Last Day for July Session extended until August 28th, 2017. IGNOU 2017 Admission Form was issued through web mode. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a distance learning national university which has been established in the year 1985. IGNOU University provides undergraduate, postgraduate & some different classes within the discipline of Arts, Science, Commerce & a lot more. In this guide, we’re providing the detailed info regarding IGNOU Admission 2017 details including, the online application form and Distance and also other courses information.
The program charge is Rs. 200. Candidates may submit the commission through debit/credit card and Internet banking. Candidates that apply through offline style could purchase the prospectus in the regional center in person for the Rs. 200/- or through post by sending DD of Rs. 250/- in favor of IGNOU, New Delhi.
IGNOU 2017 Admission Form
Candidates can find the IGNOU 2017 admission forms through online procedure. The IGNOU 2017 enrollment for UG, PG and all other programs started now. Candidates need to fill their own personal, educational and other details in this program. Candidates are required to upload the scanned image, signature and other essential documents.
- For MCA Courses, candidates must have the 3 years of bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Also, must cleared the 12th or graduation with Math subject.
- There are not any age criteria for BCA and MCA admission.
- For the BCA course, candidates must have cleared 12th examination or equivalent examination.
- However, the eligibility for different courses will be further decided by the university.
- Registration begins from –February 1st2017
- Last date of registration for certificate courses –July 31st2017
- Last date of registration for other programed –August 28th2017
The online admission procedure for the majority of these courses usually commences from February every year and completes from the last week of June. However, for a few particular classes, the final date of entry may vary. Those seeking admission can apply through the IGNOU Online entry portal within the specified time. Candidates may also re-register for particular UG, PG and Research courses provided.