Are you looking for Instructions about filling your IGNOU Examination Form of upcoming test. So here you can fill up your form by follow given steps.
- First of all you have to download Latest Exam Form so click here.
- If you don’t want to download your Form so you can also fill up it online by click here.
- Enter your Name in Capital letterswithout touching the lines.
- Write your Enrollment number (9-digit) and enter correct exam center code where you want to appear in Exam.
- Enter your Residential Address, Contact details in Exam Form.
- Write your all Courses code in Course Option box.
- Enter fees details by Multiplication of Course number and Exam Fees per Course, If you late to submit you form so include late fee also.
- If you have select DD payment mode so provide DD no in Draft No. box and amount of Total Fees.
- Candidate’s Signature within box only, not go out of box.
- Exam form should be submitted only for one time.
- Please leave one box empty in Candidate Name box between First Name, Middle Name and Surname and it also applicable in Correspondence Address for No., Street Name, PO etc.
- Please enter correct Courses code of Exam because if it incorrect so it will not print on your Hall Ticket.
- Examination Form received without paid Exam fees will reject by IGNOU.
- Please submit your Exam form to your Regional Center under which your Exam Center falls.
Exam Fees for Per Course: Rs.60/-
Late Fees: Rs.300/- (Between 1st Oct to 20 Oct)
After 20 Oct: Rs.500/- Late Fees (Between 21st Oct to 31st Oct)
And After Oct period Rs.1000/- Late Fees for 1stNov to 15 Nov