Admission session now started for next session at IGNOU University so the Most important thing that what are the Documents required for getting Admission at IGNOU University so here is a list of all required documents in the procedure of Admission.
- Copies of Mark sheet and Certificates of relevant qualification as per selected programme eligibility criteria which written in IGNOU Prospectus.
- Attested copy of Date Certificate of Candidate who wants to register in IGNOU.
- Experienced Certificate of work (If applicable).
- If candidates come from ST/SC/OBS Category then they will required to provide Caste Certificate.
- Required Fees in the Form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of IGNOU and it payable at the city of IGNOU Regional Center.
- Filled Identity Card with Recent Passport size photographs.
- Filled Acknowledgement Card with postal stamp.
- Hall Ticket in original if admission is in the way after qualified in entrance test.
Above Documents are necessary to submit to IGNOU in the procedure of IGNOU Admission session.