Indira Gandhi National Open University has Launched New Post Graduate courses for current session 2015-2016 and it will be available for all candidates who want to create career in Urban Planning and Development field. PGDUPDL Course now updated in IGNOU Courses List Updates.
Course Name: PGDUPDL
Course Full Name: Post Graduate Diploma in Urban Planning and Development
Eligibility: Any Graduate can apply
PGDUPDL Fees Structure: Rs. 2800
Programme Minimum duration: 1 Year
Programme Maximum duration: 3 Year
Why to do PGDUPDL ?
India is 2nd largest Urban System in the World with more than 30 percent of urban population of total population. India’s half of the Population will be Urbane, as expected in 2025 which called urbanization. By urbanization there are many problems will be create in future like transportation, poverty, unemployment, unauthorized housing colonies, slums etc and it cannot be understood for less knowledge and education about Urban Planning and Development so for that solution IGNOU PGDUPDL - Post Graduate Diploma in Urban Planning and Development introduced at Post Graduation Level. Therefore, it will be useful for the people who wish to pursue Urban Development as a career.
Who can Get Admission ?
- Real Estate Professional must apply for that programme
- Civil Service Administrators/ Officers
- Fresher Graduate Candidates who wish to pursue Urban Development as career
- Peoples of Architects, Civil Engineers, Geographers, Economists, City and Town Planners
- Employees of Municipal Councils, Municipal Corporations. Municipal and Nagar Panchayat
- Employees of Urban Development Institutes
- Employees of Urban Development Research Organizations / NGOs.
When Programme offered by University:
PGDUPDL programme will be offered by IGNOU University twice a year for January session and July session through IGNOU Regional Centers at all in India. IGNOU Admission will be done at all IGNOU established network of Region Centers all over Country.